Sunday, January 11, 2009

39 weeks





Tomorrow is my next dr.'s appt. that she and I both thought I would not make it too! UNLESS tonight I go into labor. I was thinking last night COULD be the night with the FULL MOON, but Miss Madelyn is very comfy where she is...just needs a little more time on her own before she enters the world! Here is the latest pic from last night before dinner...and possibly the last belly pic before I have her. I am anxiously awaiting my appt. tomorrow to see what all doc has to say....hopefully she will come THIS week and come on her own!

4 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Cutest belly ever ... you are ALL BABY! I can't believe she hasn't arrived yet! SURELY she will come this week. Can't wait to hear tomorrow's update!!

allyo said...

Your are still so little. Call and let me know what the doctor has to say...

Laura said...

I am so ready to hear about your appt! CALL ME! It is after 10:40~ :) And you look so cute prego with baby #2! OMG, you are precious! Most people aren't that cute with baby 1!!!!!

The Logans said...

I hope I look that good when I have my second baby! You look great! I can't wait to hear what the doctor had to say. I forgot all about your appointment with all of the Lockney HS fire stuff going on. I hope it went well.