Tuesday, February 03, 2009

~2 Week Checkup~

Lately I have LIVED at the Pediatrician's office! Today, however was different. We took Madelyn for a WELL 2 week check up. We were finally at the doctor for a wellness visit! Of course she passed with flying colors! We have a beautiful HEALTHY lil 2 week old! So far, she eats every 3-4 hours during the day and eats about every 4-6 hours at night! She has done GREAT so far sleep wise...we shall see, she is still itty bitty :) and they change DAILY! She had to get a shot today...they give the Hep B shot at the doctor's office instead of the hospital. So she had a BIG day! After the doctor I fed her again this afternoon only for her to throw up again! I thought we were HOPEFULLY getting past that since she has not thrown up in 4 days! I could feel her body getting ready to throw up when she did so I was there to hold her....poor poor lil girl! I wish I could hurt for her! She is resting peacefully now.


Measuring Head

Getting weighed...I have this same picture of Mason at his 2 week check up, but he PEED all over his self...he had direct aim at his EYES!
The doc giving her a clean bill of health! He has been our Pediatrician for 2 1/2 yrs and he is great with Mason and Madelyn.

Sweet Sweet Pictures I took relaxing waiting on the doctor.
Head Circumference: 14cm
Weight: 7lbs 13oz (25%)
Height: 19 1/2in ( 25%)

1 comment:

whitney said...

Awwwww, she looks sooo much like Marcus!!! She is beautiful :)