Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Day

Here is a glimpse into our day:

7:15 am: Madelyn wakes...she did great last night! I put her down at 9:15 she woke at 3:00am to eat then went back to sleep until 7:15 GOOD GIRL! She eats her breakfast and dirties a diaper and then we play a bit before going to get Big Bro from bed.
8:00 am: Mason wakes! Baby sister and I go get him up from bed :)

*I take Mason to the potty right when he wakes up and then it is time for breakfast and Mickey.

*While Mason is watching Mickey I get him ready for the day. Today we are meeting one of Mason's good friends, Hunter, at Pump It Up to bounce! When I tell Mason what we are doing he is SOOOOO excited!!!


8:30 am: We head downstairs to watch more Disney Channel while I get ready ( a little makeup and a hat) before we head out at 9:00. Mason and Madelyn hang out and play a bit before she dozes off before we leave.

9:30: Pump It Up here we come!! The boys have so much fun they ran, bounced and played for 2 hours straight...we were the first ones there this morning and the last ones to leave! We had to potty once while we were there :)















11:30: We head home for some lunch of chicken nuggets, pears, and yougart. Madelyn ate her lunch at Pump It Up
12:30: We play a bit in the playroom then wind down to get ready for nap. Before nap we usually watch an episode of Mickey or a movie. Today is Movie Monday on The Disney Channel and I DVR'd Dumbo. While Mason and I were watching it Madelyn dozed off.
1:30: Time for NAP! Mason reads 2 books to me and I tell him a story then he is off to dreamland.
2:00: Madelyn wakes for a 2nd lunch then she fall right back to sleep :) Yay...I can rest too!


3:45: Mason wakes from his nap singing and talking to himself...Madelyn still snoozing away!




*I take Mason to the potty again :)

After Mason's nap he requests to watch Mater (Cars the movie) on his T.V. He watches Cars until Daddy gets home around 4:30! Time to play with Daddy :)




7 comments:

Audrey said...

Ahhh.... you make it sound SO easy :-) 2 kids - no problem! Fun times!

Unknown said...

I just love my lil babies....they are too cute :)

The Logans said...

How sweet! You are such a good mom. I'm glad I have someone to go to for advice. I'm glad things are going so smoothly.

Laura said...

You are such a good Momma! I learn so much from you and it makes me not scared to have two! don't worry, not anytime soon :). My itch is gone for now! But I miss you, we will be closer in SA, yes?

allyo said...

They are both getting so big! I love your car seat cover. Where did you get it? Love and miss you!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

sooo impressed w/ your posting!!! you have so much energy!!! i dont think i could even get out of the house at this point:))) looks like life w/ 2 is going great! so happy for you guys!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey! Just saw your comment - did ya'll get the Bumbleride too? We love it!! Looks like things are going well with ya'll - Mason & Madelyn are such beautiful kiddos!!