Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr. Postman

*This picture was taken at MDO when they were learning about community helpers...of course he choose to dress like the mailman :)
Mason is really into pretend play. He loves to pretend he is cooking for me with his play food and microwave. He also loves to pretend play with his stuffed animals. When we are outside riding his bike...he sometimes pretends he is the mailman delivering the mail. When he is quietly playing he is always "pretend" playing...it is so cute to hear the conversations and see the "pretending" he comes up with! He has quite the imagination :)

4 comments:

the thorntons said...

He is so cute! I'd love to know what's going on in that little head of his. I'd let him deliver my mail anyday...my mail man is MEAN!

Jenny Wakulat said...

Aww...I love my lil mail man. What a sweetheart!

Robert A Meacham said...

Mason and Madelyn are filling our heart with so many blessings. Life is "Great" We cannot wait to see them.

Jenny Wakulat said...

Aunt Jenny Misses that little postman. I took him on a walk yesterday and he loved playing with the open mailboxes. What a lil sweetie.