Monday, March 16, 2009

~Spring Break~

This week Mason had his first Spring Break! He headed to Austin for a couple days to stay with my parents. He had such a wonderful time. He headed down Sunday and stayed till Wednesday. Baby sister, daddy and I were left back in Houston and were sad to not have Mason here to keep us company! The house was MUCH MUCH quieter without him here and we missed him so. HOWEVER, Mason had such a wonderful time in Austin I don't think we were missed too much. Here are a few pictures of Mason's fun filled Spring Break in Austin.

Spring Break Checklist:

  1. Ride Choo Choo Train at Zilker Park- CHECK


  2. Ride bike around neighborhood-CHECK


  3. Get Ice Cream with Aunt Jenny- CHECK


  4. Watch Cars with Nanny and Papa-CHECK


  5. Stay up WAY past bed time- CHECK PLUS


  6. Run Nanny and Papa Ragged- CHECK PLUS PLUS

When I went to pick Mason up on Wednesday he had had a BLAST and was ready to tell me all about it :) I was soooo ready to see my lil guy again. He kept giving me hugs and I held on tight. On the way home Mason and Madelyn slept....thank goodness...did not know how that was going to go traveling with the both of them for the first time :) Now Mason is ready to go ransack DD and Daddio's house ;)






4 comments:

Nominate someone or something in need said...

we are going to austin in a couple of weeks for texas relays so i am SOOOO glad i saw that train ride...is that at zelker park??? think the girls would love that:)))

Jenny Wakulat said...

I loved taking him for Ice Cream. He is so sweet. We also went on a walk to find Lightening McQueen and found him. We saw a little black puppy whose name was Mason. He loved that too :)

The Logans said...

How cute! I'm sorry you missed your little guy so much, but it must have been nice to have some time with just your girl. That train does look like fun!

Laura said...

My comment did not save :(. Love the ZZ, I see it at TL every day! And I miss yal. Have to catch up !