Sunday, April 19, 2009

~3~


Months that is....Time is soaring and Madelyn is growing and changing!!

This month we have been quite busy traveling to Austin 2 times, going to Disney on Ice, taking lots of walks, and learning many many new things!
Sleep: This month Madelyn has changed her sleeping and it has thrown me for a loop :) I was so spoiled with her 7+weeks of AWESOME sleeping that this month has really made me TIRED! Madelyn usually goes to sleep around 8:00-9:00pm and would wake around 4:30-5:00am the next day to eat and quickly fall asleep again until 7:30ish! I was in HEAVEN...until the past couple weeks :( My sweet lil girl has started waking 2 times and sometimes 3 times during the night...I forgot how tired that can make a momma especially when I was spoiled with her awesome sleeping habits the past few months. Some nights she does do great and only wakes once....3 nights in a row she did not wake at all :) Hopefully we will get back on track soon :) She is sleeping in her crib. I will lay her down at the end of the bed and by the time I get her she is sideways at the opposite end! She is a mover just like her bro when she sleeps!!

Eating: Madelyn is eating every 3-4 hours. She will eat 6 or more ounces!! I am still nursing and she is getting a bottle too. When she is getting a bottle she doesn't like to be held she likes to be sitting in her bouncy seat or swing...TOOT! Madelyn doesn't fall asleep nursing or on the bottle like Mason did.

Naps: She is famous for the 45 minute nap!!! After 45 minutes her big brown eyes open wide and she is ready to play again. If she has a short morning nap she will usually take a longer afternoon nap and vice versa.


Madelyn loves to chew/suck on her hands....she even sucks her thumb sometimes. She does like the paci but only when she is falling asleep. She is rolling to her side...I know she can roll over if she wanted to :) She is our lil angel!!!





























1 comment:

Jenny Wakulat said...

She is so precious. I love the pic of her in the bumbo from the back....too cute. I didn't know y'all went to Disney on Ice...I am sure Mason man loved that. I can't wait to take Madden to do those things one day :)