Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Hour

Every Tuesday and Thursday after I pick up Mason from MDO, baby sister, Mason, I go to Sonic to get a happy hour drink and snack. Mason gets to pick his drink (usually chocolate milk) and snack to eat. It is such a fun time...I hop in the backseat between my two babies and we talk about what a fun day he had at school and he tells me all his friends he played with. We sing the songs they sang at school too! (thank goodness he still thinks I sing great...and no one else can hear...that I am aware of :) Usually baby sister sleeps through the whole thing...even the tone deaf (ALL GIRLS CHOIR-Laura) singing! One day she will be joining us too...so much fun! When the drinks are gone and our snack is finished...Mason pleas for me to stay in the backseat with him longer. I love these times we share together...and can't wait for the many many more to come :)


8 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO sweet! What a precious time!...I have a friend at church that does something similar to this and calls it a "car-nic" instead of a picnic. I thought that was cute! :)

The Logans said...

How fun! I wish we had a Sonic! We have to settle for DQ.

Jenny Wakulat said...

That is so sweet. Y'all look so happy and look like you are having fun.

Laura said...

That is sweet, I love that yal do that. Reminds me of something your Momma would say! I can't wait to see the Meacham clan this weekend! I hope Aunt Ninny loves what we got that baby Madden!

Nedd Family said...

Awww.. thats when its all worth it. Just remember that moment the next time you want to strangle him! Ha.

Nominate someone or something in need said...

love all of the easter updates...you guys are some serious egg hunters:))) love it:)

NICOLE WILLIAMS MORGAN said...

Sweet momma and babies..i cant wait for little hud and i to begin these memories. I am ready for him to start sitting up but i know i will be sad when he grows up fast. We are already transitioning quickly...putting up small clothes, moving from bassinet to crib, rolling over, etc and i think wow hes growing fast.you will have to go to her site as i just cant keep my blog up well...http://thedominys.blogspot.com/2009/04/life-long-friends.html. i guess im a real mom now, sitting up til midnight reading your blog...lol

Jenny Wakulat said...

dude...update your blog..i miss my boogies.