Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FOUR

This month has brought on some changes in Madelyn and lots of firsts!!! Her personality is shining through and we love to watch her grow and change daily. Mason LOVES his lil sister. He loves to just go up and hug her and stare into those big brown eyes and talk to her. It melts my heart to see them smiling and interacting with each other. I know she will look up to her ACTIVE and PLAYFUL big brother!

This month Madelyn has made many milestones. She is sleeping GREAT 8:00pm-7:00am with 2 2+ hr. naps, eating wonderful (we are starting cereal...pics to come :), and she is LAID BACK! She has also began to roll over...she will NOT stay on her back...when placed on her back she quickly rolls to her belly. It hasn't phased her much while sleeping either...she will roll over and lay her lil head down and stay asleep :) She still loves to suck/chew on her hands...this is how she usually puts herself back to sleep at night. She only takes a paci while trying to fall asleep. Madelyn grabs for everything...I love when she grabs my cheeks and pulls them to her and gives me a wet one ;) SO sweet!!

This month she stayed with Nanny and Papa while Mommy, Daddy and Mason went to Dallas, she met one of mommy's great friends, Whitney, she enjoyed her first trip to Port Aransas, and we shopping with mommy a dozen times...she HEARTS to shop like me :) The months are going too quick...SLOW DOWN...I want to enjoy these precious times while Mason and Madelyn are young!

Stats:
Weight: 14lbs 9ozs= 80%
Height: 24in= 70%
























2 comments:

The Logans said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already 4 months! I thought, "surely not" when I read the title. I've gotta meet that little bug someday soon.

whitney said...

I had a ball seeing yall last weekend!!! You need to post the pics of me with the kiddos :) I love those kids - I even put on my Facebook that they are my favorite kiddos in the world bc THEY ARE :) I love ya, I can't WAIT for VEGAS!!!!