Monday, June 22, 2009

Look What I've Been Up To

Eating and Eating and Eating!!! I started cereal several weeks ago and I LOVED it from the moment I saw that spoon in mommy's hand. I love to stick my hands and fingers in my mouth right after I take a big bite. Sometimes I will try to blow bubbles while I have my mouth full....it gets EVERYWHERE!!! I can't wait to see what yummy foods I get next :)















BOUNCING!! I love to be in my jumparoo bouncing. I spin around reaching out for all my toys and I love to look at myself in the mirror! Who knew standing upright would shed a whole knew light on my world around me :)










2 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

Love the pic of her lil legs. She is such a cutie...I can't wait to see her again....Madelyn...your aunt Jenny loves you.

The Logans said...

How fun! I'm still sad that we missed each other because of the dumb weather. Madelyn looks exactly like Marcus in one of those pictures.