Friday, July 17, 2009

My Fish!

Last spring was Mason's first time for swim lessons. We only took for a few months. He has always enjoyed being in the water, but was not a "swimmer". This summer I knew we needed to get him back in and swimming! Since I have Madelyn, swim lessons that require me to be in the pool would have been a challenge. We have a few friends who have used this one lady who does private swim lessons so we decided to try her. He goes 4 days a week. I was sooo excited to get Mason swimming on his own and loving the water!



Here is a little clip of Mason after just 4 lessons!!! (BEFORE he would not even come off the steps unless he was being held and he WOULD NOT go under..."I CAN'T WANT TO GO UNDER" Mason would say...and look at him now!!) And we aren't done yet...more swim lessons to go :) I am so proud of him.

6 comments:

Nedd Family said...

Great job Mason! Now you can come over and do the slide with Hunter!! :)

NICOLE WILLIAMS MORGAN said...

brave little soul! we are doing swim lessons also. i hope he trust his teacher when he is older as much as mason trust her! so precious

Jenny Wakulat said...

Aww...I am so proud of my little nephew. I love him so!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

just caught up on you guys:) for some reason my comp. at home has a hard time pulling up blogs sometimes...anyway looks like you guys are doing great and your little ones are growing up so fast...congrats on jennys new baby and being an AUNT!!!

The Logans said...

Good job, Mason! I need her to come teach Kagen. He loves the water as well. I wish we lived closer. :( I moved a little closer, now it is your turn.

Jenny Wakulat said...

Hi,it`s kylie mason is a little fish.