Thursday, July 23, 2009

~Sisters~

....That is what Mason calls her ;) Madelyn absolutely LOVES her big bro! She lights up when he is around....he thinks she isn't so bad either :) I can't believe she is 6 months old!!! We have been quite busy and many mastered many new milestones! Since 4 months old she has been eating cereal and now she is eating solids...she is not a fan of many...she likes sweet potatoes, Pears and Applesauce so far...NOT MANY! She is still nursing and taking a bottle...however she is getting less interested in nursing and it seems she is weaning herself. Madelyn has been sitting up for a couple of weeks now and is CRAWLING!!! Mason did not crawl until 7 months but walked at 9 months....hopefully we have a while before she walks....!!!! I have had to lower her bed to the LOWEST setting...she is pulling herself to standing and jumping....I really hope I don't have another climber like Mason...he was climbing out of his crib before 1 YEAR?!?!? Madelyn is sleeping great at night (7:45-7:00) and naps....well I can't complain they are at least 1 hr or longer each one. It amazes me what babies learn in just a short period of their life...AMAZING!
STATS:
16lbs 10 ozs- 63%
25 1/2in- 41%
Here is a lil video of Madelyn on the move.
(notice the chocolate stain on her shirt...Mason thought he would share his treat with her :)

7 comments:

Robert A Meacham said...

We miss those babys so much. We cannoit wait to see them soon. It is hard not to cry, we miss them so much.

Ganny D & Daddio said...

I can't stop watching these videos of Madelyn crawling and Mason jumping! I swear I think your mother and I have the cutest grandkids EVER!@!

Jenny Wakulat said...

Awww...I love those babies. Madelyn is beautiful and Mason is the sweetest big brother ever. I can't wait to see them.

Cara Carroll said...

How sweet is that?! Your kids are PRECIOUS :) I can't wait to see what you do for the birthday party!! We had SO much fun with it...there's so much to do for a carnival! Can't wait to see pics :)

The Logans said...

Wow, I still don't have Kagen's crib on the lowest setting and he is 19 months old! He can climb the whole house, but never has figured out how to get out of his crib. He never really has tried to thank goodness. I can't believe Madelyn is crawling. It is so cute on the video!

Cole said...

man even chase isn't doing that yet!!!

Audrey said...

Ha - I just got around the watching that video... and I noticed the burp cloth I made for her made the video.. so of course I had to comment :-) She's a cutie!!!