Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What all can you fit into one day????

1. Flag football
2. Cracked finger
3. First Haircut
4. Trip to the mall
5. Out to lunch
6. Pumpkin Patch
7. 2 naps
8. Wagon ride
9. The list could go on :)


Those are just the MAIN things that happened this past Saturday!


NO, Mason did not crack his finger.....thank goodness! Marcus cracked his finger in two places playing flag football while Mason and I jogged around the track. Everytime Marcus plays flag football something ends up BROKEN!! (he thinks he is going to play AGAIN this coming Saturday)



YES, We did take Mason to get his 1st haircut. Some may think......he doesn't have much hair and what hair he does have doesn't need cut. Well.....it was BUSINESS in the FRONT and PARTY in the BACK....(a mullett) or soon to be one anyways. So, we decided to get Mason a big boy do! He was a real trooper. He did great. Only a few cries were let out when he saw the scissors and blowdryer coming at him. He got to sit in a fire truck and watch the Wiggles while he was getting a trim :) He loved ringing the bell. My lil guy is a BIG BOY now. I swear in one pic it looks like he is in Kinder!!

Can you see the lil tail in the back :)


This is a cool place :)


I am driving NOW!!


WAIT...what is that thing?!?


WAIT....I don't like this :(

Look at that hair :)


This may not be bad after all!


OH NO....not the blow dryer! All finished :)



Don't I look like a BIG BOY!



YUMMY....when is lunch?



NUM NUM NUM!! ( that is what Mason says after he eats something yummy :) Chocolate ice cream after my favorite restaurant for lunch!

Later that day we took Mason to the church Pumpkin Patch! They were having a big carnival too. Mason loved walking around looking and trying to pick up all the pumpkins. It is sooo hard to get a picture of Mason the minute I would snap the picture he had already taken off to the next thing.


These are HUGE :)


HUMMMMM...which one do I want?


Maybe this one :)


I can throw this one like a football :)


I will take this one.

and this one....
or maybe this one...
ok...I think I am happy with my choices :)
Here they are....Mason's two pumpkins :)

Finally, this week I picked up the pictures we had made of the family and Mason's Year old pictures. I was sooooo pleased with them. I got them framed....It looks SOOO GOOD!! I have spent a small fortune...maybe I should go back to college to study photography ;)

Now that we have a few weekends ahead of us here at home...I am sure they will be just as full as this one.

4 comments:

Laura said...

great post! busy Momma! I love the pumpkins he picked and his haircut, precious. I'm sorry Marcus got hurt! That is crazy! miss you, pls come thursday!

campers said...

i love the haircut...isn't it amazing how it makes them look so much older! And poor marcus! Brent isn't allowed to play soccer anymore...it took him breaking his nose twice....two nose surgeries....and a broken rib before he finally realized he was too old!

the thorntons said...

He looks like such a big boy! And what a great eye for perfect pumpkins...how cute!!

Laura said...

Oh and can we just start planning the wedding for Laney and Mason! That would be so funny, and give us something to do! We could probably get a reality TV show on psycho moms, ha! But I'd have to lose these 10 lbs b/c the camera adds an extra 10. WE can do it! Miss you, come visit again soon!