Thursday, September 28, 2006

He changes daily!!!

I can't believe how Mason has already changed. We brought him home from the hospital weighing 6 lbs 11 ozs and 19 1/4 in long. After his 2 week check up last Friday he weighed 7 lbs 6 ozs and grew a whole inch!! It just makes me think how fast he is going to grow up and not be my little baby anymore!! I love to just stare at him and look into his blue eyes (who knows if or when they will change) and kiss all over his cheeks and his little feet. He is a gift from God :)!



4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the little precious Mason! I can't wait to see yal again! Be sure to tell me when his baptism is, I will be sure to make it.
And we had so much fun with Jenny and Paul last night! I am embarrassed that I do not know how to cook like him though! I think he should open a restaurant! Lots of love, talk to you later today :)!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

he is soooo precious!!!!!!!!!!! i want him!!!!!! i'm going to come and babysit!

Laura said...

You look soooo beautiful and happy! I love that little booger! See you soon!

the thorntons said...

You look absolutely wonderful as a new mom!! I'm so excited for you. What a precious little baby. I can't wait to meet him!!