Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dress Up









Only once in Mason's life will I ever get to play dress up with him......when he can't talk!! He tries to talk but I just pretend he is telling me how much he loves me and what a great mom I am instead of "stop dressing me up I just want to hang out in my diaper" One thing Mason is not lacking of is clothes. I find something new everyday. I have forgotten all the clothes he recieved from his showers and ones I bought when I was pregnant. I want him to get to wear all his clothes at least once, ya know. He also has more shoes than me!! The ones he has on are Robeez and they are wonderful....they can't kick them off and they seem very comfortable. He has quite a few pair of these, they come in all colors and different styles. My little man is getting so big I just can't believe my eyes when I look at him. I love every little piece of him.....my heart overflows with joy to have him in my life.




6 comments:

allyo said...

Too Cute...Camden is in love!

Laura said...

He gets bigger and bigger every time you post! Life goes by fast doesn't it?! I can't wait to see yal again, next time will be over Christmas :). Love you!

WhitneyandRandy said...

PRECIOUS!!!

campers said...

He is precious!! I would totally play dress up too! Hope y'all have a good thanksgiving!

Laura said...

I need you to post again or some more pics of Mason :)please. Niki had her baby, I will have to send you pics. I love all these precious baby faces! Call me when things calm down, I miss you!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.