Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Dad....The Author




My dad's passion has always been writing. The past couple of years he has written different pieces in his leisure time. He has written poetry, non-fiction, and horror. Last year he had his first book, Mind's Diary, published. We were so excited for him and anxious to see the book all finished. Mind's Diary is a collection of poetry he has written. His recent book The Release is HOT OFF THE PRESS . I can't wait to get my signed copy to read....even though I get to read bits and pieces before it goes to the publisher :) The other two pieces are Short Stories he has published on Amazon Shorts. One is about life as a Manager and the other is a Horror story. Everytime I go home my dad has many other pieces he is working on. I can't wait for more of his awesome work to be published for the world to read. We are very proud of him. Dad, keep writing! We look forward to the next book you will have published.

Sorry the pictures of the books are so little :(

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love Bob! The poem that he wrote for me about us is hanging in our hallway, I love it! I am proud of him too! We can't wait to see you on Thursday or Friday!

Robert A Meacham said...

Andy, I am the one that is lucky. All the success in writing pales in comparason to any tribute my daughters give me. And that tribute is you knowing how much I love you all. My family is my blessing.
Love Dad

campers said...

That is awesome, I had no idea!!!

Lesley said...

Hey Andrea!! I was reading Laura's comments on her blog and wanted to say hi to some of her friends! It looks like things are going well, and Mason is getting older! He is such a beautiful baby! Give my sister a hug for me this weekend! Have a great day!