Thursday, April 26, 2007

Army crawl & Funfilled Weekend

These past few weeks Mason has started to "army" crawl. He gets on all fours rocks back and forth then plops back on his belly. He uses his forarms to crawl to get around. It is so cute. He can "real" crawl, but I think he likes army crawling much better. He now sits up from a lying position and pulls himself up to a standing position. He is getting to be a BIG BOY!!! I have my running shoes on...ready to try to catch the lil man :) It is so much fun watching my lil boy discover and learn new things.




You think you can catch me!!!


This past weekend Marcus and I went to Las Vegas. We met some college friends up there for a funfilled weekend. I will not get into all the details, but it was the most fun Vegas trip I have had. We shopped, laid by the pool, got facials and makeovers, and WON some money. (Well Whitney and I won some money.....the guys however did not have such good luck) I only played black jack a total of a couple of hours the whole time were were there and came home with $600.00!!!!! Yeah!! It was so much fun seeing friends and relaxing by the pool.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a BLAST!!! The best Vegas trip EVER!! Good thing you left out some of our crazy pictures.....but if the Zach Braff lookalike gets famous, we have to post that picture of he and I!! :)

Laura said...

You look like you had so much fun! I TOTALLY see what you were talking about in that shirt, love it! Mason is so cute, I'm so proud of him for standing up this morning!

campers said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Your little man keeps getting cuter and cuter! His precious face makes me smile!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thorntons said...

I still haven't been to Vegas! I think when I go, I'll take you along as my lucky charm!!