Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree Pics

Here are a few pics of the littles by the Christmas Tree!  They love to go hold their gifts and smile big for a quick pic! 

December2010 052 December 2010 004 December 2010 218

December 2010 220 December 2010 222

 

Mason these days….He LOVES LOVES LOVES to pretend play.  He loves to dress up in his super hero costumes and his police man costume.  He is such a little smarty pants!  He is fully of questions and loves to tell stories!  He is Mr. Independant! He loves to do everything his self and even loves to do everything for Madely….I am sure that will change!  He loves Tom and Jerry, Batman, Mickey Mouse, and Max and Ruby (which I can’t for the life of me figure out why?!?!?!)  He enjoys school!  He has many friends he loves to play with there and enjoys learning and playing.  He goes 5 days a week and if his birthday wasn’t in September he would EAT UP kindergarten!!  He is asking for a power wheels police car, batman house, Iron Man, games for Christmas!

 

Madelyn these days…She is my STINKER!  She know what she wants and SHE WILL GET IT….if she can help it :)  She has the sweetest lil voice who asks for DIEGO every day.  Madelyn loves to watch Diego, Dora and Tom and Jerry with Mason.  She is getting into Mickey Mouse too!  I can get her to wear bows because Minnie wears them :)  She LOVES Cookie Monster on her Diapers…I buy Pampers and she HAS to have the EXACT diaper with Cookie Monster and Big Bird on the back…when I run out of that exact diaper…I have to work my magic and “lie” and tell her they are on there or she will go BANANAS!!!!!  She goes potty on the BIG POTTY every night and sometimes throughout the day….however I do have a feeling she is going to be harder to potty train than Mason…STUBBORN!!!  She loves for me to sing Jesus Loves Me at bed and loves to wear her Cow PJ’s :) She is asking…(even though she doesn’t know it…) for babies, kitchen, books, and Elmo for Christmas. 

No comments: