Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More progress at our new casa...

New updates on the house!! Changes happen every HOUR!!! Soon it will be HOME :)


The brick...the roof is still being put on, I guess it takes a while for a tile roof to be put on...they have been putting it on for a LONG TIME!!!!!! Also, they have not acid washed the brick, so when that is done it will be a little darker.

The Island...this side book shelves
....this side cabinets and a trash cabinet
most of the cabinetry put in....Burnt Sienna (the UGLY color in a box of crayons), but the color of my cabinets which I love :) they also have an ebony stain on them as well
My vanity area in the Master Bath...same cabinet color and stain :)
Our desk area
only part of the laundry room...here you can see the wall color with the trim color :)
the mantle in our bathroom...they painted the bathroom the wrong color....OOPS...they are fixing that soon :)
The crosses ceiling in the dining room...the molding is not up yet and they also painted this room the wrong color!!!!!!!!!!!! We also have our wine room off the dining room...I will post pictures of that when they finish the built-ins and put the wrought iron door up :)

Staircase...they have put the banister up, but not stained it yet
The back of the house
One of our new little friends....the lake is stocked with what ever kind of fish that is...I can't wait till we get our boat and we can cruise around the lake ;)
Du as Mason would say :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! They made a lot of progress since I was there. Tell that baby his aunt ninny can't wait to see him tomorrow. :)

The Rowe Crew said...

Ooohh...it's beautiful!!! I've always wanted a desk area in my kitchen! Can't wait to see more updates!

campers said...

love, love, love the house...can't wait to see it this summer!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Lookin good! Thanks for the update:)

allyo said...

WOW!!!! It is going to be beautiful. Can't wait until this summer!!!

Laura said...

progress! I can't wait to see the house in April! glad I got to spend time with you last night! You are going to look awesome in my brown dress :)!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

A boat!!!! DANGIT! The house is looking awesome!!!! Get ready..more things will go wrong! Just prepare yourself. I'm with Mav...I can't wait for this summer!! YUPEE!!

the thorntons said...

WOW! It looks amazing! I'm excited to come visit sooon!!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

WOW!!! it looks absolutly Beautiful!!!! janson totally needs to change jobs...ha!