Monday, March 10, 2008

Will My Son Ever Get Any More TEETH!!


Ok...Mason is 1 1/2 yrs old and he only has 6 teeth!!! He got his first tooth at nine months and the second right before his first birthday. His top four came in in January. He has four on top and two on bottom. WILL HE EVER GET ANY MORE TEETH!!! I know they say the longer it takes them to come in the longer it is till they loose them and the better off they are, but I hate to see what life at the Schultz house will be like when all Mason's MOLARS decide to make an appearance at ONCE!!! Patience is a virtue...one that I have been better at since being a teacher and having Mason :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Him will get some teeth! He is so cute without them though. And....what does his shirt say....s/t about GAS?

Anonymous said...

Him will get some teeth! He is so cute without them though. And....what does his shirt say....s/t about GAS?

The Rowe Crew said...

Us too!!! We still only have six...got the first at 10 1/2 months and they've come slowly since then. We'll have to form a support group when those molars come :o)

The Logans said...

Wow, I haven't looked at your blog in over a week. The house looks amazing! Zach would love the fishing opportunities. Maybe he can show Mason a thing or two about fishing if we come visit you this summer when you are finally all moved in. I'm so excited for you guys! I know we've been playing phone tag. I'll try you this afternoon. I have to take my sick little boy to the doctor.

Anonymous said...

too cute! oh those teeth will come in!! send me the pics of Ava & Mason from the birthday.....pretty please! XOXO

Laura said...

I would be thankful! Laney has TWO coming in and is drooling like crazy and I'm afraid for me! He he! Don't worry about the small stuff I suppose, it could be worse like the potty training taking five years or something! He is still the fastest walker I know! Miss you!

whitney said...

Ok I like your bwown cap - I think I have seen that before??? ;)