Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playgroup Field Trips

Trail Riders~ZOO~Houston Rodeo


We have been BUSY! Here are pictures of our playgroup's outings the past couple of weeks! Mason has so much fun playing with his lil friends :)



Trail Riders: I love Houston Rodeo time!! They have great performers, great shopping, and GREAT FUN for kids! We watched as the Salt Grass Trail Riders ride into town getting ready for the rodeo.

Waiting patiently for the riders to come


Look MOM...is that them?!?


So much fun :)


Ok...I think that's the end.


ZOO: A few days later we visited the Houston ZOO. Mason LOVE LOVE LOVES animals, so needless to say he enjoyed the ZOO tremendously!


All lined up and ready to go :)










Mason had a blast on the carousel and at the park inside the zoo!



Houston Rodeo: What does a cow say, Mason? MOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOO!! He loves Mooing (is that a word) He mooed in the bath, getting ready for bed...pretty much all night! It was a riot :) At the rodeo we went to the petting zoo and petted baby goats, turtles, and ponies. Then we headed to have their pictures taken in the John Deere tractor. I just knew what was gunna happen when Mason's turn was over.....A MAJOR BREAKDOWN...just like he has when he had to get out of the car at the haircut place!! The boy LOVES cars and he would have been content if we just played in the tractor all day. Next we took them over for a pony ride. Mason loved it for the first loop then decided he would rather me hold him the rest of the ride. What a fun time we had....There is soo much more we DID NOT get to see and can't wait to go back. Mason was pooped by the end of the day and so was I :)





Masona and Jackson....look at those concerned faces :) Too cute!
WOW!! Why is that goat standing on that turtle?!?!?
He loved petting the Pony
Look MOM!! I am taller than the goat ;)


He enjoyed being up close with the goats, ponies, and turtles.



Mason LOVED being up high in the Tractor ;)


Look at my lil cowboy :)


Lap one...happy on the pony......

Lap two...ready to get OFF the pony!

One TIRED boy! Can you see his lunch all over his shirt!!

Last Tuesday night our playgroup had a MNO...mom's night out at the rodeo. We went to see Rascall Flatts...they were AWESOME!!! They sounded just as good live as on the radio. This next week Jenny and I go see Fergie at the rodeo amd Marcus and I are going to see Pat Green...SOOOO FUN!!!! They also have some GREAT shops there too :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Mason is such a CUTIE!! Loved all the pictures of your sweet little man.

The Logans said...

How fun! I can't wait until Kagen can enjoy the zoo. This blog made me sad though. This is the first spring break in a few years that I haven't come to Houston. I had so much fun at the rodeo with you last year. Remember running barefoot through the parking lot in the pouring down rain after the concert? Well, I was barefoot anyway. It also made me realize that it has been a year since I've seen Mason. Wow. Time has flown.

Laura said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I love that little man! He is so big and not a baby anymore! Mason reminds me so much of your Daddy! I need to see yal again soon! April 26th for sure! I can't wait! I am glad you had so much fun and the line up of the strollers is too cute! that must have been hectic with all those moms but so fun! Miss you friend!