Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fergie

My sister and I went to see Fergie at the Houston Rodeo last week. It was SOOOO much fun :) She sang all her own songs plus all the songs she has recorded with Black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake. She had 2 "costume" changes during the show....usually performers don't have costume changes at the Rodeo, but FERGIE did :) The rodeo is over and I can't wait to see who the Houston Rodeo will bring next year. (what is really fun to watch is the calf scramble right before the performers sing.....the calf scramble is a bunch of students trying to "scramble" a calf into a square in the center of the field...there are 13 calves and 26 students FUNNY!!!!) Thanks for coming, Jenny!!! Mason loved seeing his aunt ninny :)



*The next day Jenny and I took Mason to get his Easter/18 month pictures taken. I know they are going to turn out SOOOO cute..I can't wait to see the rest of them :) Here are just a sneak peek http://ashleyallenphoto.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. We will have to get some. Nanny and Papa loves Mason with all our hearts.
And by the way- he is sooooooooo handsome.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Bubba - Tell him that Ninny will dance to Clumsy with him next time I see him since that is our song :)!!!

Laura said...

omg he is a little man! I love those little looks he gives the camera! Cant wait to see the rest!

allyo said...

I am so jealous! I've only been to the Houston rodeo once, and I had a BLAST! Next year, I will have to try to squeeze in a trip...

Mason's pictures are so good. I love his outfit. He looks so grown up...I can't believe our babies are 18 months old. Time for number 2!?!?!

Leigh Ann said...

Those pictures of Mason are precious! He is such a handsome little man!

campers said...

I love those pics! He looks so grown up and handsome!!!!