Tuesday, March 25, 2008

~Happy Easter~

This year Easter was so much fun! (despite the Easter bunny visit :) Mason LOVED LOVED LOVED hunting Easter eggs. He had an Easter egg hunt with our playgroup, at our next door neighbors, and then again on Easter Day with the family. By then he was a PRO!! He knew to look high and low and even in his CAR TRUNK for them :) What a miracle our precious Lord gave Marcus and me!




ROUND 1: Playgroup Easter egg hunt


Found ONE!


Mason would run away after he found his eggs....he did not want anyone to take them :)



Group pic attempt


Result :)


Round 2: Neighbor's egg hunt
I am such a GREAT egg hunter!!

Round 3: Family hunt


man hunting eggs is sooo much fun :)

*We have a great family pic, but it was not taken on my camera :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

OMG that is so cute all those itty kids hunting eggs, I can't wait for next year! He is such a cute little boy! I love seeing his expressions! I bet he was so excited each time he found an egg! Being a kid, what a life!

Laura said...

OMG that is so cute all those itty kids hunting eggs, I can't wait for next year! He is such a cute little boy! I love seeing his expressions! I bet he was so excited each time he found an egg! Being a kid, what a life!

The Logans said...

How cute! He is a little better at the egg hunting than Kagen. Kagen wanted to hold the eggs and try to stick them in his mouth when we found one. Next year will be so fun!

allyo said...

Great minds think alike! Camden and Mason have the same Easter basket, just a different color. It looks like yall had lots of fun! Can't wait to see you and Mason in June.